Join now - be part of our community!

front camera says 15MP instead of 16MP

SOLVED
JackRenz16
Visitor

front camera says 15MP instead of 16MP

front camera says 15MP instead og 16MP on my XA Ultra when i check the settings for the front camera

it is normal or it should be exact 16MP for the front facing camera for XA Ultra?

Thanks! Slightly_smiling_Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emir1
Hero

Hi @JackRenz16,

16MP for the front camera is available in the Manual Mode, if you're using SUPERIOR AUTO then 15MP is the highest resolution available. Both 16MP and 15MP for the front camera are 16:9.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I think it might be 15.7 or 15.9 actually, just multiply the resolution numbers.

alexdon
Emir1
Hero

Hi @JackRenz16,

16MP for the front camera is available in the Manual Mode, if you're using SUPERIOR AUTO then 15MP is the highest resolution available. Both 16MP and 15MP for the front camera are 16:9.

JackRenz16
Visitor

Thanks for the info. Slightly_smiling_Face

Cheers!

i would like also to inquire if XA ultra supports USB OTG?

Emir1
Hero

Xperia XA Ultra supports USB host, which allows for the usage of an OTG adapter for example. 

JackRenz16
Visitor

Okay, Thanks Emir for those info.

One last, does XA Ultra support Slow Motion Video?

Cheers! Slightly_smiling_Face

Emir1
Hero

Hey, no worries! 

Let me know if there's anything else you're wondering about. Slightly_smiling_Face

JackRenz16
Visitor

One last Emir, does XA Ultra support Slow Motion Video? Slightly_smiling_Face

Emir1
Hero

What do you mean by slow motion video more precisely? Do you mean that you want to play back a video you've recorded in slow motion or?

JackRenz16
Visitor

Sorry, I mean to record a video via slow motion and be able to play it back as well Slightly_smiling_Face