Join now - be part of our community!

Does not working , sliding and not functioning well

SOLVED
aavi
Visitor

Does not working , sliding and not functioning well

Sir due to some mistakes in accessibility's option >developer option  I activate the sound option .. Now its speak every thing but not sliding to next and not supports up and down in the application Just home screen and application first slide is open what can I do now...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hampus
Champion

Sounds like you have the TalkBack function activated. Use two fingers to open/slide in menus. To choose Settings for example, tap once to mark then double tap to enter the settings menu.

When the screen is locked, use two fingers to open the phone. Tap once on the program icon, then double tap to access it. Do the same thing for Settings. In Settings > Use two fingers to scroll down to Accessibility, tap and then double tap > Do the same for TalkBack and the same thing when turning it OFF.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Hampus
Champion

Sounds like you have the TalkBack function activated. Use two fingers to open/slide in menus. To choose Settings for example, tap once to mark then double tap to enter the settings menu.

When the screen is locked, use two fingers to open the phone. Tap once on the program icon, then double tap to access it. Do the same thing for Settings. In Settings > Use two fingers to scroll down to Accessibility, tap and then double tap > Do the same for TalkBack and the same thing when turning it OFF.

aavi
Visitor

thanku

aavi
Visitor

15.2.A.2.5 is this latest software vesrion as my phone has 15.2.A.1.1.6..nd and show no updates availabe but on sites there are latest version available 15.2.A.2.5 ..

ckbhawsar
Visitor

Thank you very much i was having same problem ... Slightly_smiling_Face