Join now - be part of our community!

In My phone (Xperia E) the WALKMAN app is doesn't have the Visualizations function! This is normal?

SOLVED
Zotyus
Visitor

In My phone (Xperia E) the WALKMAN app is doesn't have the Visualizations function! This is normal?

My friend has a phone (Xperia Sola)... and he's can use the Visualizations funciton on his phone,but I can't use it with my phone  (Xperia E)!

The Sola is old and the Android version is:Google Android 4.0 : Ice Cream Sandwich ; The E is new and the Android version is: Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ; So I want more function from E !

What's the problem?

(And I was watched the "Movies", "Album" and "WALKMAN" apps by Sony video on YouTube and I see this function again!)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

different phones different apps/features

the Xperia E is a entry/low end phone, the Sola and Xperia U are mid low end, Xperia P, mid end, Xperia S, T, Z, ZL, ZR are high end phones.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

most likely the Xperia E is the new Xperia Tipo, which didn't had this features, I'm surprised that the Xperia E has Jelly Bean, this is based on other Xperias (Tipo, Miro, U, Sola, etc) that are not going to receive Jelly Bean

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5149&idPhone2=4718

Zotyus
Visitor

So this phone (Xperia E) is doesn't has the newest apps?!

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

if you don't have the apps right now, I doubt you will get them later on, there is an alternative which is to sideload the apps

Zotyus
Visitor

My phone is does not rooted! And I don't want root.:smileyplain:

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

there might be some apps that you can still sideload w/o rooting, check the XDA forum