Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 III problems

profile.country.BG.title
Incursio
Explorer

Xperia 1 III problems

Hello, after updating to android 13  ( currently running version 13 (61.2.A.0.472) ) I have been experienced the following problems:

1. Screen becoming greenish ( tinting green) when i use the 120hz option

2. Battery life is a almost twice as less

3. Heating a lot even when using light apps in daily basis

4. Mobile reception is not the greatest

5. Charge time is kinda bad just because the phone heats fast. Example when I'm driving I'm connected to the car headunit via Bluetooth and using Pioneer smart sync app and Youtube music and sometimes navigation ( waze or google maps) and when i connect the car charger to the phone ( its 15W (5V, 3A) charger) the phone overheats so badly that it even drops battery percentage while charging😂

6. The unlock prevention is almost non-existent. That pop-up window ain't stopping my pocket from doing whatever it wants

7. More like a request from almost every Xperia 1 III user. Make the google assistant side button remappable it will be a lot better for the user experience (or at least add option to turn it off).

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.BG.title
Incursio
Explorer

For now i will upload pictures only of the problem with the 120hz greenish tint because the other problems can't be shown with some screenshots. These are not the best quality but it can be seen in the second photo that the screen have greenish tint.

20230926_225132.jpg

20230926_225145.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Incursio, try the steps on the following link, then contact Sony if any issue remains: 

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/mobile-phones-tablets/articles/00237681