Join now - be part of our community!

Can't send files to laptop using bluetooth

SOLVED
legioncato
Visitor

Can't send files to laptop using bluetooth

i am having trouble sending files via bluetooth to my sony vaio laptop.i can send from my laptop but not from my phone.both are paired so im not sure what to do

Topic edited by Rickard

22 REPLIES 22
MadDog2
Visitor

The problem is not Windows. I cannot send from my Xperia Z5 Compact to my Android Samsung tablet, another Samsung S3 phone or my Win 10 laptop. I just get an error message on the Z5 saying "Bluetooth:Sent Files, 1 unsuccessful"

winmaster121
Visitor

here is How to send files from PC to Phone via Bluetooth in windows 10

First of all make sure your bluetooth is turned on. For this search bluetooth in the search box of taskbar. Click on Bluetooth settings from the search results.

Now, turn on bluetooth if it is turned off.

Now, turn on the Bluetooth in your Phone also. Go to Bluetooth setting and make sure that visible to all nearby device setting is checked.

Now, go to your PC Bluetooth setting and it will find your device. Click on the device name which appears and click on pair device.

Now, as soon as your phone is paired it will display a message to confirm passkey to device.

Once you confirm it, the connection process is complete. Now, you can send files from your PC to phone easily via it.

Now, select the visible device name from the list and click next and proceed to send.

Nick111
Visitor

Very smart of you... This like we dont know ...right mr einstein? Slightly_smiling_Face Hey guys give him a clap! Slightly_smiling_Face