Join now - be part of our community!

How to enable love film?

profile.country.en_GB.title
Sardav29
Visitor

How to enable love film?

Really need some help after a frustrating morning of attempting to link to love film.

I've set up my Sony account and linked my device - Sony home cinema system. However when I then click on manage premium services and click enable it requests a code, when I type in the code it tells me the device is already enabled. I've looked on both the lovefilm and Sony sites as well as various forums but all the instruction relate to setup via essentials - which from what I can see now seems to have been overtaken. Y the Sony entertainment network account - for what there are no instructions....

To cap it all off the Sony helpline doesn't open on the weekend.

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Ok - have you created an account with Sony Entertainment Network? Thats the first step, then you need to register your device with the system using that code. You mention the system is telling you the device is already enabled. Do you mean enabled or registered? If you've previously registered with Essentials, then you'll need to merge your account, which the website gives you instructions on how to carry out.

Let me know you you get on.

Thanks