Join now - be part of our community!

I forgot my pin password and how to reset

SOLVED
qhairulvale
Visitor

I forgot my pin password and how to reset

hi, i want to ask how to reset xperia e dual , without open menu , please help me admin and other user !! i cant open my homescreen how to reset or bypass or anything . thanks , i hope please reply fast Thinking_Face

20 REPLIES 20
eddyeddy
Visitor

I have the same issue, using PC Companion I get a message saying I need to enter my PIN which is the whole point, I don't know it.

te4
Visitor

Please help forgotten pattern need my phone...

mcgiltp
Visitor

this is my childs phone she forgot her pin code.sony e5

lipreader
Visitor

Help cannot reboot my phone smileyshocked: I have tried the compaion but it keeps asking for pin and wont let you do anything else till you put pin in, anybody having same problem.::smileyd_oh: I need to get phone up and running again

Ilegalfall
Visitor

Hey there I also have a Sony E5 and I've forgotten my details and of the Google and I tried factory resetting but I'm stuck, have you found a solution that worked or that I can try.

ruban1
Visitor

sir i am using sony xperia mobil c2 ..i for got my pass word ..but in my in my sms the pass word is there ..cant able bo go in side .and read my masage ..help 

baldylocks1
Visitor

how can i remove the pin number for my experia e5

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@baldylocks

you have to access the settings > security > pin > enter the pin > then you can select none 

baldylocks1
Visitor

Thanks a lot , now sorted

profile.country.GB.title
fixasony
Explorer

Did you manage to unlock your xperia c1505  . Iam stuck with same problem