Join now - be part of our community!

About camera of xperia e4 dual

dk10031995
Visitor

About camera of xperia e4 dual

Sir my mobile camera is not responding since 1 month.. When I open camera it unfortunately stop..what should we do 

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @dk10031995, let me see if I can help out here! 

Do you receive any kind of error message when you try to open the camera app or does the app simply shut down?

The first thing that i would advise that you try is to clear the data for the camera app. This will reset all settings for the app which might do the trick. Find and tap Settings > Apps > All apps > Camera > Clear data > Tap "OK" > Restart the phone.

Another thing that you can try is to reboot your phone in safe mode to see if the camera app works better there. All apps downloaded from Play store is temporarily deactivated while in safe mode and by doing this, you can see whether this behaviour is caused by a downloaded app or not. For more information on safe mode and how to use it, click here.

If the behaviour of the camera app persists in safe mode and after clearing the data, I would suggest that you try to repair the software on your phone using a computer and Xperia Companion. Keep in mind though that a software repair will erase all user data from the phone, so make sure to do a backup before the repair in order to prevent data loss. 

If none of these measures manages to improve the functionality of the camera, I am afraid that the only thing left to do is to get in contact with your local support team in order to have your phone sent to an authorized service center to be examined and repaired. If you have any questions regarding the service, such as routines, warranty and consumer laws, these kind of questions are best answered by your local support team as well as they may vary depending on which market you are located in.

I hope that helped!