Join now - be part of our community!

Compatibility with Sprint

Sam10bw
Visitor

Compatibility with Sprint

Will the Xperia 1 and the other latest phones work with Sprints network? I really hope so as I really want to get this phone.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Sam10bw 

the Xperia 10 and 10 plus got Verizon certified, just like previous Xperias, it's complicated as Xperias are GSM devices not CDMA, so, unless Sprint find a way to certify them, it won't happen, you might want to contact Sprint 

profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
New

@Sam10bw wrote:

Will the Xperia 1 and the other latest phones work with Sprints network? I really hope so as I really want to get this phone.

I agree with, Uliwooly, you have to talk to Sprint, coz network providers trying to create possibility to work with theirs network in specific models. Manufacturers like Sony, Huawei, Apple and ect., just creating/releasing devices/operating systems. But all networks questions is solving from network providers, but is not from device/operating system manufacturers Slightly_smiling_Face

For example in the same Xperia models one my loacation provider have Volte feature, other - not. So it depends yours mobile provider, but is not Sony Slightly_smiling_Face